Monday, August 29, 2011

Dengue Becomes So Alarming Right Now!!!


Dengue becomes so alarming right now... many places in the Philippines have a lot of Dengue cases. As what I heard in the news...there are some young ones who died because of dengue so I guess we should be careful because this kind of  virus is very traitor. 
I remember last year, month of September when Me, My Sister and My Brother was diagnosed of dengue last year... I t was my first time to be confined in a hospital...Actually I don't want to be confined. I even try to self medicate my self but I Finally decided to confined my self in a hospital because I know that my body needs enough liquid and I can't take it orally..., so I need dextrose or else I will get dehydrated...
I really felt so bad that time... I always vomit... I don't like to eat .....but my parents keep on forcing me to take something.. specially liquid...in any form.. it can be water...juices to hydrate my body...Because liquid is very important in our body and when you got sick of dengue the doctor will really advice you to keep on  drinking liquid..I was confined for 5 days in the hospital....I still have some rashes when i was discharge from the hospital...but my platelet already reached to 170 so i was allowed to be discharge from the hospital. In fact i really want to be discharge.. I can't take in the hospital anymore...


No comments:

Post a Comment