Thursday, October 6, 2011

Controversial Poses

 Photos from Goggle
Photos from Goggle

Last Sunday I watched the Buzz and still these controversial pose of the two celebrities were tacked in their discussion. There were  quite long argument between these two controversial poses. These were the pose that made the Philippine Medical Association (PMA) react because the two celebrities pose in the magazine with  cigarettes on their hand. Its like promoting cigarettes.. Honestly when I first glance it on television. I thought it was a cigarette advertisement. So no wonder why their are people and organization react to the said pose. But the last time I heard news on television just this week regarding this said issue. It was mention that there is a communication between the party of the PMA and the Superstar..At the end I the issue will resolve. Well that's good for them. And I just want to clarify that I have nothing against this two celeb..I like Anne Curtis very much.. and Nora Aunor is s Superstar. I just made a post about this because it was something that caught my eyes and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment