Monday, October 3, 2011

My Horoscope for Today!

 I open my email today and this is is my horoscope for today that was sent to my email..  and it reads.....

 Sagittarius Horoscope

Monday, Oct 3, 2011
You'll be feeling pretty motivated at the moment, and you'll have a very active day on your agenda. You're bound to be quite busy planning and organizing many different things today. Just try to watch your tongue or conversations with a few people could end up getting a little intense.

Make an effort to get your points across today without upsetting anyone else. If you’re not careful, there could be some conflicts to have to deal with. And if a few things are starting to change around you, just remember that the harder you try to hold on to things, the more difficulties you’ll encounter. Mantra: I will find new solutions to old problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment