Thursday, September 22, 2011

Aiming More

Its natural to aim more specially for younger adult. I could understand my co-workers why they think such. There at there early 20's and its natural for them to aim more specially if they are not satisfied for where they are right now. They are still young, they have a lot of potentials so why not look for something better than where they are now. In my case I am not satisfied in where I am now, I have a lot of things that I wanted to do. That is why I really understand them. I really do not know if I  can pursue all the things that come to my head but like  them I want to try it...try doing what I like to do and what's on my head...I think its natural and its okay...Specially if you have needs and responsibility, you will really try something better. Actually we have they same standing in life right now that is why I can understand them... So whatever it is that they want to do or pursue in life. I just wish them Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment