Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Ber Time!!!

Ber time starts at September...and were almost done this month of September. Every time I watch TV and listen to radio... there's a Christmas countdown......You'll see Christmas decoration in the set in the TV. news.. or any talk show. Many days from now on.., you'll see lot of Christmas decoration on streets, malls, parks, restaurant and some places where people  used to go. Streets will glitter with lights at night and people are busy doing there early shopping for Christmas gift. Specially those who have lots of God children. I remember my one and only God Daughter, who is my friend's daughter.. I can't help but think what am I supposed to give her this Christmas. You know kids always look forward for gifts  specially for Christmas season...Well that's the essence of Christmas.. giving. But what really nice during Christmas is that families gather together.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment