Monday, September 19, 2011

Huh!!! Whatta Day!!!!

Gosh!!!! Its so hot outside...Since 9:00 in the morning... I been walking around under the sun. Why is that I need to get out of the building to go to other offices of the LGU of Davao City. But I have no choice....their offices was designed like that. I have to get all things done so I need to step out of the sun.. Good thing I have umbrella but when your in hurry and and you've try to catch that particular person sometimes i tend to forget to open my umbrella. What comes in my head is that... I really need to see that person so that i will accomplish my itinerary for the day and not minding anymore the heat of the sun. I always do such thing which is not good because as many expert said that the heat of the sun starting  10 o'clock in the morning until three o'clock in the afternoon is not good for the skin and might trigger skin cancer.  But as I observed even if its still nine o'clock in the morning, the heat is not good anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment