Monday, September 26, 2011

"ALL ABOUT LIFE"

I worked 6 times a week, so most of my time I am with my office mates. Every day I discover a lot of things about them. It may about their family, friends, relatives so on and so forth. As I listen to their every day stories about their life, what they are going through and their past experiences. Sometimes you would not know that person experiences or gone through that problem unless she/he will share his/her stories. Most of the time I was shocked and I can't imagine that he/she gone through that situation. All I can say is that every one of us in this world are facing different kind of challenges in life. Some had gone through the most difficult times in their life, others are not  and there are also who are still who did not overcome yet or pass that situation in life. They said that life is full of surprises... Maybe because there are things that we don't expect that would come in our life. But whatever it is that may come, whether it be good or bad. we should always be strong and try our best to find solution for that. As I remember what my Professor said to us before that "If you would accept the problem and acknowledge it that it is a problem, that is 90% solve" It only means that once you accept that it is a problem, it is 90% solve, because you accept it as a problem and your next move is to find solution to that problem. That is why it is 90% solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment