Saturday, September 17, 2011

Yesterday Was A Busy Day For me

Yesterday was a heavy schedule for me... I wake up 6: 15 in the morning. Cook for breakfast... cleaned and fixed the house and then bath my Dogie Botchoy. I 8:00 a.m I went to work because during Saturday I still have work. At work I had lots of things to do...finally when the time reached 5:00 p.m. I said to my self thanks God my favorite time really came..Its time to go home. Well it does not end to that. When I am home I waited my sister because I  promise her that I would help her in her assignment for her class today. I waited an hour until she came home and then we go to the internet shop to start doing her assignment. We finished her assignment at 9:00 pm and finally we can go home that time because I was really hungry that time. Imagine it was already nine o'clock in the evening and we don't have diner yet...When we finally came home..I said to my self...at last I could eat and rest now...It was really a busy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment